Sunday, December 4, 2011

Excerpts from April 16, 2011

I read today from Queen of Angels that there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything. One way makes life harder than it has to be. I've been doing it the hard way.
The statement reads that I must allow Jesus to "break into my time and space and rescue" me.  The thought for the day is to pray in everything....it is the cure for indecisiveness.
I rarely pray, and I find myself handling situations in ways that are wrong or that I am ashamed of.  I've been so used to doing things in my life without depedently leaning on the everlasting arms that I think I know what I'm doing, so I don't WAIT on God's answer. Most times I simply act without thinking. I speak without thinking.  I do nothing without thinking.
By most counts I lead a very blessed life, but when was the last time I was thankful for it?

2 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

I really like this post....yes there is a hard way and an easier way to do things...there r a few quotes that I try to live by:
1. Failure is never final u less it is the last time you try!" (the infamous Jeannie Helm)
2. You will pass out long before you die.(this was told me by a personal trainer somewhere in my life.)
3. Work smart not hard! (Coach Petty - one of Stephen's coaches.)

GIRL RAISED IN THE SOUTH said...

I love it that you are able to comment now! What great quotes!