![]() |
| Dedicated Louie Louie video to Big Daddy |
Christmas is a favorite time in our family. I have always loved Christmas. My daddy has always loved Christmas. Some of my favorite Christmas memories have him in them. I am sincerely praying that the Lord will spare him one more Christmas this year. I can not bear to lose him during Christmas...and that is selfish of me, I know.
This weekend Meghan became sick. I had to go get her from school on Saturday. By Monday she was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. This is an extremely busy time for me at work, but when the doctor said, " you both have to be quarantined for the next 48 hours", work suddenly doesn't matter as much. I am missing important things at work, but I will be back before the biggest part of it picks up, and God willing, with my whole family well. JJ is already acting sickly. My prayer is that Erin does not come down with it before Friday, so that she does not miss any school.
Erin has been such a good caretaker. She has gotten all of her homework done this week while also cooking the meals and making sure the chores get done. This morning on her way to the bus, she took the trash. She even took Meghan's turn on the litter box on Monday.
![]() |
| Keeping up with school work |
Our sleep patterns are messed up a bit due to the extra hours of sleep we got this morning, but Meghan said it was the "best sleep she ever had." I gave her the ADHD medication late today, so we are up late tonight. Hopefully, we can get some exercise tomorrow and get back on a better sleep schedule.
![]() |
| Making the most out of sickness |



No comments:
Post a Comment