Just a quick note about birthdays.
In today's world you can get a birthday greeting from a million miles away with just the click of the mouse. Yesterday I turned one year older, and I was blessed to have so many greetings from people that I talk to on the social network. I noticed a trend as the day wore on. Maybe this is just how the circles rotate.
You will get a birthday greeting from a friend on a social network.
You will get an email from a good friend.
You will get a card from a great friend.
You will get a call from someone that considers you family.
** If your dad is as sentimental as mine, you will get a call at the time of your birth!!!! (For me, that is 6 am!!!)
If your husband lets your kids pick your cake out, it will be a SMURF cake!!!
I am grateful for them all. I love all my facebook friends and family!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment