I have seen Pampered Chef before, but one of the first things that crosses your mind when you go to one of these shows is I have to BUY something. What if I don't like it? Most things comes with a guarantee. Mary Kay is awesome in that you can try it before you buy it, take it home with you immediately, and swap it if it doesn't work for WHATEVER reason. There are books that come out seasonally, and you can reorder anything as you go along....until they drop it from the line.
Premier is good in that you can try on most things. You get to feel the weight of it, see it on you, make a decision. They have a great replacement program so that if something happens to it, you can exchange it...until they drop it from the line. You have to attend a party to order anything.
Pampered Chef I saw more than ten years ago. The products are still pretty much the same, but they have IMPROVED some of them. Many products come with warranty that lasts as many as five years. The products are top quality...however, you always had to attend a party to order anything after the show...
Until NOW!!!! I went to a show in December hosted by a co-worker. I was curious to see what they had. They still had the same great products as before. Things I had thought about from time to time, like the oil spritzer, but never bought. I purchased not one, but two items. But here is where I was HOOKED:
![]() |
| Kitchen Oil Spritzer |
You don't have to be present to win! I have had friends who live out of state host shows. I didn't want her to have to go through the trouble of having to mail product to me, so I didn't order. You can order via the consultant's website and HAVE IT SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. She also posts on facebook, so you can link up with the show there. What convenience!!!
![]() |
| Deep Dish Baker in the microwave! |
As a host, you get hostess discounts. As a guest of a show, you get guest discounts!!! I enjoyed myself so much, I decided to book my own show. Crazy right? But there is this stoneware baker dish...that you can use in the MICROWAVE!!! I am all over that. It is kind of pricey at $85.00, so I think that the only way I can afford it is to host a show and get hostess credits to help pay for it.
Am I trying to get you to go out and book with Pampered Chef? Maybe. Am I encouraging you to try something new? Maybe. I just wanted to share my experience with you. I enjoyed it. Dee Dee was a great consultant. She had a warm personality. She is a busy mom like me, but she is a professional. She gave me tips and tools to help me as a busy mom. I really appreciated her help.
If you are looking for Pampered Chef because you just can't find anyone who works in it anymore, I have a link to her website on the right of my blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment