So as not to steal from the title of the movie that I saw this weekend.
What if your job became a reality TV show. We tossed around the idea while standing around the water cooler this morning. Think about it for a minute. Who would star in it? What demographics would you include?
Ever seen the TV show The Office? A similar idea. How would your office look as a TV show? I wonder how to set up a blog on it that we could all contribute to. Then we would have to deal with privacy issues, even if we change all the names. We would have to find a way to update the blog without it looking like we were doing it on our jobs. OI! It just grows from there. I don't guess we would do it, but it would be fun.
In our office we have all the demographics. The gay, the straight, black, white, the office hotty, the college student, the drama queen, the b--ch (which doesn't apply to any one person in particular, but all of us on different days), the crotchety old lady, the fraternity brother, the older distinguished gentleman, the lazy guy, the techy, the soccer mom, the stepmom, the grandmother raising her grandkids, the newlywed (too bad her husband doesn't work here; that would be really juicy); the redneck chick with a big truck, the church lady, the tattoo twins, the proper sophisticate, the party girl. I said that we needed a couple of Mexicans and we would have a perfect fit. I was reminded of a large percentage of our clientel. Then I said we needed a few ex-cons to round-out the mix...I was reminded of those who do work for us in the community service field.
Let me see how it would play out.... COM was discussing with the tattoo twins about how he would like to get a tattoo, but he wasn't sure. The tattoo twins were running down the list of others in the office who would like to get a tattoo.... We have a "man" who helps us inspect vehicles. He is an older seemingly distinguished gentleman around his 70's in age with friendly eyes and smile. I have always thought him handsome, but it took me by surprise when CF leaned around her terminal and said, "Don't you think that Mel has nice legs?"
1 comment:
Too funny....I think I know of at least one description that is meant for me...lol
Post a Comment