I thought how much I had changed my eating habits over the last week. I am eating out less and not desiring to. Except for that little hiccup at Hardees. You wouldn't believe the menu! I don't believe the menu! I can't believe I have ignored this goldmine for years! I got my burger fix on Tuesday, and it has been leftovers and tuna for me ever since.
![]() |
| Summer 2013 |
![]() |
| flylady.com |
And speaking of priorities, when I was on the Creekbank, I was so organized! I came across one of my old notebooks this week. I will just say this: look out Jacks family! I am going to be that Together Mama again really soon!!! The one flaw in Together Mama was that she was not very flexible, so I am hoping that I can incorporate my new elasticity with some of my old structure.
I will say this for us this week...Meghan has done her homework every night this week. She seems more settled into a routine...and I have actually a routine settled for her...now if I could only get her to log in enough hours of sleep. You have to understand that sleep for her should be ten plus hours a night, which is just not feasible on a school night, unless you are in bed by 1930. And tonight, she did just that.
With that said, the dishwasher swishing, the kitchen sink shined, the tea made, and Erin finishing her homework, I am going to bid good-nite and hope the Steak House Boys don't keep me up too long. The heels clicking on the floor above have me worried, but I think I can make it. My headphones are very close by!
Sweet dreams!
Angel of God my Guardian dear,
Whom God's love commits me here.
Ever this night be at my side.
To light and guard and rule
and guide.
Amen


No comments:
Post a Comment