In case you did not know...
A - Age: 34
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning toilet
D- Dog's name: NO DOGS
E - Essential start your day item: smiles from my children (Kevin works nights. I don't count on him to be sunshine and roses until mid day.)
F - Favorite color(s):green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'3
I - Instruments you play: I can play some nursery rhyme tunes on the piano, and I play a mean jingle bells on the phone.
J - Job title: License Clerk
K - Kids- two - Little Bit and 1/2 pint
L - Living arrangements- acre lot on corner, cozy three bedroom one bath...1100 modest square feet of a country style ranch home (what else is there in Alabama?)
M - Mom's name: Dianne
N - Nicknames: Manda, Jo, Randa, Aunt Randa, Red, Mojo (people still call me that)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: stayed with my daughter, Erin
P - Pet Peeve: Being dumped on
Q - Quote from a movie: "Tell him to polite kiss my undercarriage."--Billy Crystal. America's Sweethearts. OR "You have found my weakness, sire, but I have yet to find yours." Drew Barrymore. Ever After.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: one sister
T - Time you wake up:the alarm goes off at 5; I actually don't wake up until about 830
U - Underwear: not up for discussion
V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans
W - Workout style: sporadic
X - X-rays you've had: sinuses, knee
Y - Yesterday's best moment: looking at my shiny sink (flylady.net); reading to the girls at bedtime and playing dress up dolls with them
Z - Zoo favorite: It was always the monkeys.
1 comment:
Totally random how I stumbled upon your blog.... it was like three other people away from one that I read regularly. Anyway.... this was a fun one to read to get to know a little about you.
I saw we were the same age and I saw the french horn. I played it in like 6th grade. beautiful instrument.
anyway..... have a great day!
Post a Comment