When you can let go of the pain from our past and proceed with babysteps into a happy and peaceful life you will find yourself FLYing!!
I have a habit, a really bad one, of collecting mental trash and never taking it out. I get my feelings hurt or I let things make me mad, and I harbor them for days. I sometimes wake up each morning with these things on my mind, or they creep into my mind, and I dwell on them over and again each day.
Sometimes it is better just to Let It Go!
There are times when I worry about how I handle situations affect how others see me. Am I a fair manager? Do I lead my family by my example? Am I lazy?
After the homily today, I feel much better. I know that I can't live in the worry of the situation. I am not perfect. God chose some of his best leaders from a celebrity list of sinners. Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Moses was a doubter, Peter denied that he was a follower, and David was an adulterer.
I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. The best thing I can do is learn from them, move past them and pray to be the best example that God can use me to be.
After today's mass and the blessing that I got from singing in the choir and the peace I felt in my heart, I feel like I can move mountains.
Yesterday there was something that weighed heavy on my heart. I had made a decision that I was still wrestling with. I feel as if my decision was right, but I didn't have full peace about it. I was dragging up old negative information that was making me regret my decision. Finally, I prayed about it. I placed it totally in God's hands. Not only did I feel complete peace after my prayer, later in the day the situation seemed to progress in a positive direction. No more worries! I let it go!
After ridding myself of the emotional trash, I was able to focus on my Flying again. My bathroom has never looked better.My bedroom was clean. My kitchen was clean by the time I needed to leave the house. My house blessing was done before Crissy brought Layne over, and I was able to be at peace watching my grandson for a couple of hours without worrying that my house was too dirty for him.
This morning JJ and I went turkey hunting and I had time to come home and rest before mass. I attended mass, and my heart was so full.
Let it go, pray about it and FLY!!!
There are times when I worry about how I handle situations affect how others see me. Am I a fair manager? Do I lead my family by my example? Am I lazy?
After the homily today, I feel much better. I know that I can't live in the worry of the situation. I am not perfect. God chose some of his best leaders from a celebrity list of sinners. Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Moses was a doubter, Peter denied that he was a follower, and David was an adulterer.
I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. The best thing I can do is learn from them, move past them and pray to be the best example that God can use me to be.
After today's mass and the blessing that I got from singing in the choir and the peace I felt in my heart, I feel like I can move mountains.
![]() |
| Centerpiece reflects Church seasons |
After ridding myself of the emotional trash, I was able to focus on my Flying again. My bathroom has never looked better.My bedroom was clean. My kitchen was clean by the time I needed to leave the house. My house blessing was done before Crissy brought Layne over, and I was able to be at peace watching my grandson for a couple of hours without worrying that my house was too dirty for him.
This morning JJ and I went turkey hunting and I had time to come home and rest before mass. I attended mass, and my heart was so full.Let it go, pray about it and FLY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment