Monday, March 25, 2013

When you find someone

"I Finally Found Someone"
Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand


 I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet;

Lounging on a lazy day

I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...

 It started over coffee, we started out as friends;

It's funny how from simple things; the best things begin...

We didn't really ever intend on going this direction. We met up as friends, and our relationship grew into best friends. We talk about everything. We share everything. No secrets.

 This time is different;

 It's all because of you!..

It's better than it's ever been;

Cuz we can talk it through;

 My favorite line was "Can I call you sometime?";

It's all you had to say...

 To take my breath away...

This is it!

 Oh, I finally found someone; Someone to share my life;

 I finally found the one - to be with every night;

 Cause whatever I do

 It's just got to be you!


Before dinner one night

 My life has just begun, I finally found someone...

  Oh This Is It!

 I finally found someone; Someone to share my life,

 I finally found the one; to be with every night...

 Cause whatever I do,
 It's just got to be you


Spending a quiet moment together

 My life has just begun; I finally found someone...

 We appreciate every little moment we have together. We don't take any of them for granted. We have looked so long for the person to make us happy. Now that we have found eachother, we know that we are only blessed to be together for a short while, but we intend to make the best of it!

No comments: