Friday, February 19, 2010

19 FEB DAY 3

Ok. So I started the morning with my list of prayers and designated quiet time. By 7 am, I had eaten a breakfast burrito from Jacks! Ooops!!! It is FRIDAY--no meat! My husband had come home with breakfast, and I didn't think about it before I had eaten half the thing. I didn't finish the rest of it. I realized my folly. I turned away.
Jesus fell on his way to the cross. As Christians we will fall. It is important to ask Jesus to pick us up and keep us going. Ask forgiveness and move on. I did. I managed to avoid the 2L DP that was in the fridge. Yea me!

I've had a horrible day at work. Comfort food is what I crave. I will be strong and persevere. No nachos or hotwings for me! I don't know what I am going to do, but I will stay straight!

Peace be with you!

No comments: