Yes, I'm back folks! I'm glad to be here. Somehow stripped of all my creative juices, since the death of my classmate, John, I have been absent from the blogging world during the passing of Patrick Swayze and Keith Howard, the onslaught of H1N1, the Broadway production of Grease with Taylor Hicks, the busiest season at the tag office and the coming of fall...my favorite time of year!!! It seems I have a lot of catching up to do, and I promise not to disappoint.
Today my girls and I have a trip to get portraits made at SEARS, so I will be brief. Saturday my mom and I took Meg and ER to Chuck E Cheese. I highly recommend this for the little kids. There are big kids there, too, and it is not a sleezy hang out for teens. The kids here are playing and having a great time.
Our favorite seat is next to the Roller Coaster ride that you sit in and a movie of a roller coaster plays before you as the car you are in tilts back and to the side to replicate the turns and climbs of the ride. The expressions on the faces of the children are priceless!
Our favorite seat is next to the Roller Coaster ride that you sit in and a movie of a roller coaster plays before you as the car you are in tilts back and to the side to replicate the turns and climbs of the ride. The expressions on the faces of the children are priceless! Then there is the camera "booth" where you sit on a bench and Chuck E Cheese takes your picture. Now, I must preface this with the fact that Erin met a boy named Andy.
He was her same age, and he loved playing with her. The whole while they were together, he payed for all of her games. When they rode the .....safari jeep, he let her drive...she more insisted on it by making him crawl over to the passenger side, but he went along with it.
He was her same age, and he loved playing with her. The whole while they were together, he payed for all of her games. When they rode the .....safari jeep, he let her drive...she more insisted on it by making him crawl over to the passenger side, but he went along with it. Mama's favorite? I rule on Skee Ball!
The best thing about this place is that they have security at the door, and you will not leave with a child without being checked at the door. They have a way of tracking who belongs with whom. I highly recommend this as a way to spend a rainy afternoon!


1 comment:
Sounds like fun!!
Post a Comment