I think I need to change the name of my post. Erin says she doesn't want to play Tball anymore. She wants to "rollerskate".
Man, don't you remember those days rolling around on that hardwood floor at Sunshine? Did you know that the same floor is still in place today???? How about the music? Cool and the Gang! KC and the Sunshine Band! Were you there when they showed videos on that wall at the end of rink? Mr. Telephone man was the first I ever saw!!!Remember this...."Everybody dowwwwnnnn....WIPE OUT!" How about I still don't know how to "truck"--I am taking lessons from anyone!!! OH YEAH!!! Don't forget the awesome smell of pizza slices from the snack bar!!
After a million years on wheels, I can still skate without falling down. The music is some different...club music...and some the same. No wipe out last time I was there. That hardwood floor is kicking like a pack of ninjas, and the PIZZA IS STILL THE SAME!!!! Would you believe that they still have the same skates I wore back in the day? Scary! Just goes to show some things never change....
And I am so glad to see loud colors like flourescent pink, green, yellow and orange are making a comeback, along with PEACE symbols...these and those laces look WAY COOL under the black light. And did you know that your glitter in your MK lipgloss will glow under the blacklight too?
I think we could quit TBALL. Skating is inside, rain or shine, and it is much cooler. Now that Erin can skate efficiently, I am set to take Meghan. Not a natural athelete herself, I may have a hard time keeping up with her, but everyone should skate at least once!
1 comment:
Oh Man! I love to skate!!! We have not been in awhile, but the guys love it too. Dave is very good at it, I can stay upright, so that is good. LOL! I can't remember what "trucking" is, so I don't know if I can do it. LOL But the last time we went, they did play Wipeout! :)
Post a Comment