Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh Man! Another Year is Here!

I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions. Why make them if you are going to break them, right? So people try to fool themselves into thinking that they will do better, but not "call" it a resolution, like that will make them stick to their plan. And sadly, I am one of those people.

My non-resolution for this year is to improve myself overall. I have a weightloss goal, but it is more than weight that I seek to lose. I want to lose the high blood pressure. I want to lose the bad posture. I want to lose the negative behavior. In essence I want to lose weight, but it is all the CRAP that weighs me down and makes me have a poor self-image.

One of the things I plan to do is to look inside to see what I am doing wrong. I know where I mess up on many issues, but things like: What am I doing wrong in my marriage? How can I be a better Christian? How can I be a better Catholic Christian? What things do I take for granted? How can I be of more help to someone in need?

Stay tuned as the answers to all of these unfold throughout the course of this year...

No comments: